Sunday 5 January 2014

I'm a food hoarder.................

I'm a food hoarder ....

Well that can only be the explanation for this dry store cupboard of mine! I'm ashamed to say that there are packets of the same thing opened, half used, out of date and ........ five different varieties of rice for goodness sake!!!

Then there's the flour and tins cupboard ...... this morning I made bread with wholemeal flour that expired in Feb 2013. Thats not too bad .....however I have chucked out the buckwheat flour, expiry Feb 2009!!!!

I don't think I dare mention the freezer either (full to the brim!)

So not only are we challenging ourselves to give up supermarket shopping in 2014  http://supportinglocal.blogspot.co.uk we are also going to use up this food mountain!


In this blog I hope to share some of my recipes and when I can fathom out how to upload photos other than one at the top of the page you will be able to see delicious food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment